Sister cities - Berlin

I didn't know that Sofia has 16 sister cities. And as I red that Berlin is one of them I dacided to upload one of my Berlin architecture pictures.
The choise was not easy, because in the last years Berlin is a real architecture exhibition.
Berlin Hauptbahnhof, an art piece developed by Hamburg architects Gerkan Marg and Partners, the largest and most modern crossing station in Europe, is one of my favorits.
Please visit the other blogs, especially Auckland Daily Photo - Lachezar is posting Sofia picture today!

Click here to view thumbnails for all participants
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Planeta Sofia Photo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger