Faculty of Theology

Sofia University, Faculty of Theology, Sv Nedelja place. The building is from 1908-1911, designed by the Viennese architect Friedrich Grünanger who worked more than 30 years in Bulgaria.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Planeta Sofia Photo - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger